Racking Inspection Training Courses
Our warehouse racking inspection training is designed to give your staff the skills and knowledge required to undertake regular checks on your racking, between annual full inspections by a SEMA Approved Rack Inspector. Brandon Surveys racking inspection course is designed from the ground up to ensure that your staff will be able to cover every aspect of rack inspection, from understanding the SEMA rack inspection guidelines, through the practical aspects of inspection, to ensuring that you meet your legal obligations and compliance with UK regulations.
Course contents include
- The requirements for rack safety inspections – Regulations/Guidelines/Responsibilities
- Identifying and classifying damage – Understanding racking components/Assessing damage
- Practical session – Examples of damage/Practical inspection session
- Remedial actions
- Reference material
- Final assessment
Onsite Training Cost: £1050 + VAT For Up To 6 People
The rack safety awareness course would be held at your premises for up to 6 delegates and includes both a practical and classroom aspect. A suitably sized and ventilated training room should be provided for the duration of the course and access will need to be provided to your storage facility for the practical session.
Rack Safety Awareness Course
Brandon Surveys Rack Inspection Training Course is delivered by experienced SEMA Approved Rack Inspectors. This one-day course provides your staff with the skills and knowledge to allow them to carry out regular in-house rack inspections to the current SEMA guidelines. The rack safety awareness course provides information on:
- Legislation & HSE guidance
- Types & frequency of inspections
- Responsibilities of users
- Inspection record keeping
- Action points
Typical agenda for the day:
- 08:30 Trainer arrives
- 09:00 Course begins
- 10:30 Break (15mins approximate and if suitable)
- 10:45 Course resumes in classroom
- 12:00 Lunch (approximate and if suitable)
- 12:45 Practical session begins (warehouse/storage area access required)
- 13:45 Course resumes in classroom
- 15:00 Course ends on completion of short written assessment and feedback session.
These timings are subject to change during the course and may be altered to suit your requirements.
Information that we will need:
- What are the parking arrangements on site?
- Is there a dedicated/suitable training room available on site? – (Must be large enough to comfortably accommodate attendees and preferably be suitably ventilated).
- Does the site still have any Covid or other health requirements?
- Does the training room have a TV/projector? (If not, we can provide our own projector if there is a power source and suitable surface available)
- Are there any site-specific requirements? (PPE, food site, hazardous chemicals etc?)
- Who is the site contact? (Name and contact information)
- Names of those attending.
Why Choose Brandon Surveys?
Our Rack inspection training provides you with the comprehensive information, skills and knowledge you need. Contact us today to book your course.
01604 602 287
Burlington House, 369 Wellingborough Rd, Northampton NN1 4EU