Brandon Surveys Quality Management Statement
Brandon Surveys Limited was incorporated in 1986 and now provides a variety of surveying, inspection and training services; including Land & Measured Building Surveys, Underground Services Surveys, Verticality and Floor Level Surveys, Rack Safety Inspections, and Rack Safety Awareness and Inspection Training. We are based in Northampton and employ between 10-20 people.
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which not only meet, but even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have achieved ISO9001-2015, a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
- Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly through our ISO9001 meetings
Though the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
The policy review date is May 2023
Signed: MARTIN SAWYER Managing Director
Date:.30th May 2022