Privacy Notice - Clients, Product, and Services
Welcome to Brandon Surveys Ltd privacy notice. This notice describes how we collect and process your data to deliver the services you have requested.
Brandon Surveys takes the protection of your privacy very seriously. We will only use your personal information to deliver the products and services you have requested from us, and to meet our legal responsibilities.
1. PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE
This notice describes how we collect and use personal data about you, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act [1998 OR 2018] and any other national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, as amended or updated from time to time, in the UK (‘Data Protection Legislation’).
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
2. ABOUT US
Brandon Surveys Ltd is a surveying and rack inspection business that provide our clients with Measured Building Surveys, Topographical Surveys, Underground Services Surveys and Rack Safety Inspections and Training courses. We are registered in England and Wales under number 2056503 and our registered office is at Burlington House, 369 Wellingborough Road, Northampton NN1 4EU.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation and this notice, we are the ‘data controller’. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal data about you. We are required under the Data Protection Legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
3. HOW WE MAY COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We obtain personal data about you, for example, when:
• You request a quotation from us in respect of the services we provide;
• You engage us to provide our services and also during the provision of those services;
• You contact us by email, telephone, post or social media (for example when you have a query about our services);
• From third parties and/or publicly available resources (for example, from your Architect or from Companies House).
4. THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
The information we hold about you may include the following:
• Your personal details (such as your name and/or address);
• Details of contact we have had with you in relation to the provision, or the proposed provision, of our services;
• Details of any services you have received from us;
• Our correspondence and communications with you;
• Information about any complaints and enquiries you make to us;
• Information we receive from other sources, such as publicly available information, or information provided by your Architect.
5. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
We may process your personal data for purposes necessary for the performance of our contract with you and to comply with our legal obligations.
We may process your personal data for the purposes necessary for the performance of our contract with our clients. This may include processing your personal data where you are a customer of our client.
We may process your personal data for the purposes of our own legitimate interests provided that those interests do not override any of your own interests, rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data. This includes processing for business development, statistical and management purposes.
We may process your personal data for certain additional purposes with your consent, and in these limited circumstances where your consent is required for the processing of your personal data then you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing for such specific purposes.
Please note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful basis depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.